Wednesday, September 1, 2010



I have been a lot in love with Sunflowers lately. You can probably see if you follow my blog; I taught a new box at my recent stamp club with a Sunflower on the front. On Sunday I went to a flower class taught by my upline and her daughter, my sideline and what was one of the flowers we made.....Sunflowers. The most adorable flower pot with a big happy Sunflower. I won't show that project quite yet I will let them have all of the fun. If you don't follow their blogs you should..... http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com and http://stampinking.blogspot.com. Now on to what I did with the Sunflower; my co-worker was celebrating her birthday last weekend and I wanted to do something special for her; she recently lost her mother and as to be expected is still going through the grieving of such a huge loss. What better way to be cheered than by having flowers at your desk. Since I can't keep fresh flowers on her desk everyday what better way to cheer her than with paper flowers. I had this in mind and stepped it up a bit after the class I attended. I can say it turned out adorable because as ususal, yes usual, I cased the amazing Heidi King. Thanks Heidi. I used Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso & Garden Green. Everthing was punched or diecut using the daisy and leaves diecuts. The punches I used were the 1 3/4" circle punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack four petal flower. I took a close up so you could see the details on the flower.




1 comment: