Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you all for your patience as I work through my photography issues. I don't always have a lot of time to take my pictures in daylight and what a difference when you don't. Today I'm showing a card I made in a recent Advanced Cards Class. While the cards aren't always "advanced" they are much more involved and we only make four cards in two different styles or designs.

For this card I used So Saffron, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, inks and papers and Craft White Ink. We used the shading technique to create the following simple, yet stunning card. We embossed the main image from Just Believe with white embossing powder and the back layer was done using So Saffron ink. I can say "stunning" because I cased it from LW Designs http://lwdesigns.blogspot.com.

Since I had extra card sets left over I finished them up, with a twist. I used the beautiful flower from Inspired by Nature with Versamark and white embossing powder. To finish off the card I used the wonderful new word set "Curly Cute" to add Happy Birthday. Same color scheme as before with a little Log Cabin Smooch Spray to finish off. I was really happy with the second version.




No comments:

Post a Comment