Monday, September 6, 2010

Saturday was my monthly downline meeting with the Crazy Stamping Ladies. Last December at our holdiay luncheon we drew names for secret sisters for 2010. We exchange gifts for birthdays, Stampin' Up! anniversaries and any other special occasion we choose. On Saturday my secret sister gave me an adorable purse with four coordinating cards inside. The purse was made with the new Greenhouse Gala designer series paper. The leather trim was created in Pumpkin Pie cardstock embossed to create the faux leather look. The handles were also Pumpkin Pie trimmed with Summer Sun corduroy buttons. The set of four cards were all of the same in a different color. I love the stamp set my secret sis used. Thank you secret sis for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment