Monday, August 16, 2010

I hold two different card classes each month. One class makes a total of six cards, three different styles and two of each card. At this card class we generally make simple, quick and easy cards. I try to incorporate upcoming holidays and at least one birthday card. I plan the cards according to what my customers generally like and need. I always take requests but find that generally my customers are happy with anything I plan. The cards below were made during a card class a couple of months ago. We used one of my favorite new sets Vintage Vogue. I am in love with the vintage look, as you can see. We used inks in various shades of brown on the Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The card below was made with a set from our summer mini catalog called July 4th. We finished this card off with a spritz of shimmer paint in frost white which was mixed with rubbing alcohol. The rubbing alcohol dries very quickly and leaves a beautiful shimmer.
This final card was made from a CASE of my sideline Heidi King who is an amazingly creative woman. She submitted an entry for the Artisan Award this year and was a finalist. You can see her creativity on her blog stampinking.blogspot.com. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy; my daughter has been helping me out taking pictures and is still learning how to use her new camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment