Sunday, August 15, 2010

I can't believe that it has been almost four weeks since I returned from convention and I am just now taking the time to post to my blog. The four weeks have been filled with many classes and events since I returned from Salt Lake City.

While at convention I was able to purchase adorable shopping bags that coordinate with the Play Date Designer Series Paper. I held a class to embellish the shopping bags, decorate a coordinating gusseted envelope and create a wonderful note padholder from the coordinating Play Date file folders. Isn't it just wonderful how everything with Stampin' Up! coordinates. I just love that.

Here are pictures of the notepad holder, gusseted envelope and embellished bag. It is hard to tell in the picture but we used the Big Shot and Circle die cut to cut felt out of coordinating colors. The circles were layered on the flowers and a corduroy button was used in the center. We then hung our initials on the handle of the bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment