Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Advanced Card class is held monthly each attendee makes four cards, two different designs and two of each card. I try to incorporate a more difficult or involved technique. The cards below were made at my class in July. The first card is a pop up card using Crazy for Cupcakes. We also used Designer Series Paper that is in the current summer mini; it coordinates with the Tropical Party stamp set. The inside was stamped with "hope your day is the sweetest ever". Sorry my photography skills aren't the best and the picture is a bit blurry; I'm still learning. The second card we made using our beautiful hostess stamp set Because I Care. The card is a partial CASE from Mary Fish whose blog Stampin Pretty is one I view regularly. The picture doesn't do the card justice. We stamped approximately nine flowers and cut them by hand popping them up on Stampin' Dimensionals.







No comments:

Post a Comment