Wednesday, January 25, 2012

















Back in September of 2011 I got a phone call from a very nice lady asking if I did anything for weddings. I, of course, jumped at the chance to work on invitations to the rehearsal dinner, as well as party favors for the guests. I guess I did okay because then I was decorating the guest book, making wedding programs and creating a box for any cards brought by wedding guests. Over the course of the next few days I will show off pictures of the items we created. I say "we" because I may have created a prototype; but the mother of the bride, now a dear friend, and I collaborated on the final products together. Today I will show you the invitations and favors for the rehearsal dinner. The final result is simple and elegant.n The favor was created using Box #2, scallop punch to create the window, a little sparkle shred and hershey kisses, tied with a bow and a tag that says "Thank You". The saying was embossed with silver embossing powder. The card was created using Shimmery White paper, embossed using the Elegant Lines embossing folder, add a few pearls and using silver embossing powder stamped "Your Invited". I think they came out lovely and elegant.




































No comments:

Post a Comment