Sunday, January 30, 2011



My stamp club meets the third Friday of each month. Each month we make a card and a 3-D item. This month we made an owl "lovebird" card using the wonderful Designer Series Paper available for "FREE" out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. We also used the Valentine Defined stamp set for the saying. I cased the card from Stampin' Connection and after oohing and aahing realized my sideline Heidi King had created the original. Great work Heidi. We then decorated a recycled tin in a vintage Valentine theme. We used the Newsprint Designer Series Paper which we shaded with Crumb Cake, then crumbled the paper to give the aged/vintage look. We used the wonderful Be My Valentine stamp to put the saying on the lid, the banner was placed over a heart punched out of our wonderful Glimmer paper. Everyone seemed to really like the projects. We start a new club cycle in February let me know if you would like to join us.







No comments:

Post a Comment