Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My downline hosts a Stamp til you Cramp! event at least annually. At event this year we had five raffle baskets for attendees to win. Each raffle basket had a theme and my dear friend Martie won the "subtles" feminine basket. She was kind enough to give me this beautiful frame created by my sideline Heidi King. Heidi is the most amazing and creative woman I know; I aspire to have 1/10th of her creative abilities some day; you can view Heidi's work on her blog located at http://stampinking.blogspot.com. I embellished the picture with felt flowers and more of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous pearls. The beauty in the picture is my daughter Emma. The frame was created with Baja Breeze DSP; the stencil was completed using Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks.

1 comment: