Monday, October 25, 2010

This project is a square box on the bottom, a six inch square, scored at two inches on all sides, cutting in on the score lines to form the box. To support the test tube I cut a strip of card stock that was scored to create a rack for the test tube along with holding the test tube in place. I used From the Crypt for the skull in front. I stamped Staz On black ink on glossy white card stock and I used Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze ink to color in the stamped image. I cut the skull out by hand out and mounted it on Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up. Spooky from Wicked Cool was also stamped with Staz On black ink on glossy card stock shaded the same as the skull. It was punched out and mounted on Cajun Craze. I punched bats out of black card stock, spritzed with rubbing alcohol mixed with shimmer paint. The black lace tied on the test tube was melted to make it look "creepy" using my heat gun. To finish it off I filled the test tube with gummy worms and the box included chocolate "body parts". They turned out really fun and the group seemed to really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment