Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Since I didn't want all of the projects to be creepy I came up with this cute little basket. It was created using the die cut scallop circle. After cutting I ran the pieces through the swiss dot embossing folder. Being the shadee ladee I, of course, shaded the pumpkin all around. I cut grass out of a strip of Old Olive cardstock which I clipped by hand with scissors. I stamped with Black Staz On ink on Whisper White cardstock the witch, pumpkin and cat from Fang-tastic. I received this set when I was a Make n Take helper at convention this year. What an experience. I finished off the pumpkin with a stem hand cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and curled Old Olive strips of cardstock to create the vines. We filled the basket with Hershey's Kisses in Halloween flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment