Friday, October 22, 2010

At my Stamp Club in October we made frames to incorporate two new techniques; Decor Elements and making paper roses. Each club member die cut their initial using the Big Shot and then adhered it to the glass in the frame. We used the Hostess package of Designer Series Paper in our current In Colors for the background. My sample was created using Concord Crush; my new fav color. To make the beautiful paper rose we followed the tutorial posted on my sideline Julie Williams blog. To finish off the rose we sprayed the rose with a combination of rubbing alcohol with shimmer paint. I just love the final product.
For our second project we used a stencil to create this simple yet beautiful card. We used In Colors; Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait along with our new core colors; Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso.




No comments:

Post a Comment